Thank you for subscribing to www.DeedfaxOnline.com. We value your business, and hope we maintain a long relationship.
As a Subscriber, you have been assigned a unique User Id, and a Password which you can change at your discretion. This User Id has been assigned to you individually, and you agree that YOU WILL NOT disclose your User Id and Password to anyone else. Each Subscriber is solely responsible for any activities performed under their User Id. If you violate this agreement, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription, WITHOUT the benefit of a refund.
Subscriber agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Publisher from any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney’s fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: Subscriber’s use of the data; and any unacceptable use of the data, including, without limitation, any statement, transmitted or republication of the data by Subscriber which is prohibited.
Subscribers are not permitted to use these names, except to give credit for the source of the data.
The use of the Real Estate Transfers data contained in www.DeedfaxOnline.com is subject to the following additional conditions:
Subscribers to www.DeedfaxOnline.com agree not to post or copy the Deedfax data on any network computer or any other media.
Subscribers have the right to download, print or use this data for personal private use only, and cannot use it for any commercial purpose.
Subscribers do not have permission to transmit or distribute this data in printed form, by storing for later use, uploading, or downloading.
1. Notice. All notices shall be in writing and shall be deemed to be delivered when sent by first-class mail, postage prepaid, or when sent by facsimile or email to either parties’ last known address. Subscriber hereby consents to notice by email. All notices shall be directed to the parties at the last known addresses given above or to such other address as either party may, from time to time, provide to the other party.
2. Law. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana.
3. Waiver. No waiver of any part of this contract, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, and shall not constitute, a waiver of any other term, provision or condition hereof, whether or not similar, nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition hereof.
4. Severability. If any provision of this contract is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, then such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the other provisions will remain fully effective and enforceable.
5. Force Majeure. If the performance of any part of this contract by either party is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason of any flood, riot, fire, judicial or governmental action, labor disputes, act of God or any other causes beyond the control of either party, that party shall be excused from such to the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such causes.
6. Attorney’s Fees. If any action is necessary to enforce the terms of this contract, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable fees of attorneys, acountants, and other professionals, and costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which such prevailing party may be entitled.
7. Headings. The captions and headings of this contract are included for ease of reference only and will be disregarded in interpreting or construing this contract.
Every effort is made to ensure the correctness of the data contained in this Web Site, which has been collected from the courthouse records by experienced abstractors. However, the accuracy of the data in this Web Site is not guaranteed and the user takes it without any warranty as to completeness and / or correctness.
The Publisher does not guarantee to the Subscriber that the data contained in this site is suitable to accomplish any particular purpose.